Available with Smooth or Rocky Mountain Tread Handle Scales
Availability: Available To Order
The Silent Hero was designed by Anton Du Plessis, who at the time of the design was the Chief of Operations for the Specialized Interdiction Unit of the Silent Heroes Foundation. His task was to combat the poaching crisis in South Africa. This knife had to be durable, versatile, and able to fill Anton's needs in the field, which affected the design of the blade and the handle. It will definitely hold up to hard use. And with a weight of only 12 oz, you'll be able to use the knife without getting fatigued too quickly.
There is a lanyard hole in the handle along with another in the finger guard. This is meant to allow the user to add a safety cord in order to improve the grip on the handle, which already allows for a solid grip. The finger-guard hole can also be used to assist in lashing to a spear when the situation warrants it.
There is a finger choil up into the blade to give you the ability to choke up and execute precise, fine cuts. The drop point design makes this knife great for slicing and gives the tip extra strength. So this knife will be a great knife for bushcraft, survival, and tactical purposes.
The black leather sheath is durable and looks great paired with this knife. The Silent Hero is held in place with a single snap loop that curls around the finger guard.
The Silent Hero is a great design and a very versatile blade. It is large enough that it can be used to chop but is also still small enough to complete most of the tasks you can do or want to do with a smaller knife.
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|
|Blade Shape||Hunters Point|
|Blade Steel||1095 RC 56-58|
|Blade Finish||Black River Wash|
|Handle Material||Black Linen Micarta|
|Handle Style||Rocky Mountain Tread|
|Weight w/ Sheath||17oz|
|Sheath Material||Black Leather|
|Sheath Clip||Belt Loop|
|Designer||Anton du Plessis|
- It was love at first sight.....
- I knew from the moment i saw the silent hero i had to have one.... it is everything i thought it would be & then some. I love the feel of it in hand. I love the weight of it. The handle is very comfortable. & i cant say enough sbout the blade. Absolutely love mine... (Posted on 1/31/2019)
- sugerencia: mejorar mango
Sugerencia: Agreguen al mango un rompe cocos o pomo percutor tipo cremallera y también agreguen al mango un agujero para hacer fuego por fricción para bushcraft (Posted on 11/25/2017)
- Best medium size knife period!!
- Absolutely love this knife and the diversity it has as a bush craft,survival,tactical knife! The lashing points on the guard set this knife above all others! Anton and Tops have knocked it out the ball park with this knife!!I have finally found my edc that never leaves my side! Thanx Tops!!! (Posted on 5/27/2016)